NITRO, W.Va. Two vehicles that were being transported by a Kanawha County-based towing company were destroyed in a Friday morning fire.

One of the vehicle being hauled on a flat bed by Abbot’s Towing on 1st Avenue in Nitro caught fire.

Nitro firefighters said an electrical malfunction in one of the vehicles may have started the blaze.

The vehicles being transported were destroyed by the blaze. The amount of damage to the flat-bed hauler is still being determined.

Nitro and St. Albans firefighters were on the scene. There were no injuries.

Leave a Reply